vendredi 18 septembre 2009

Good Week!!!

This week was quite good training-wise.
I feel stronger than before, although i don'tknow if i'm actually getting any faster.
Knowing that age vastly reduces speed capacity (and at my age!!!!!) i suppose i should be content with the feeling!!
I love swimming longer distances and find a kind of cruise speed (like running and cycling) - and i may even buy an iSwim (this was on sale at the Paris Triathlon) - a waterproof iPod; designed for use by swimmers!!!  Esther!!!! my birthday sooon!!
Bonne semaine au niveau d'entrainement. Je me sens plus fort même si ma vitesse n'augmente pas - mais sachant que la vitesse diminue avec l'âge je dois me contenter quand même avec cette sensation de bien-être. J'adore nager pendant longtemps et arrive à trouver une bonne vitesse de croisière, comme à pied et au vélo. - je m'acheterai peut-être un iSwim - en vente au Tri de Paris - un iPod, résistant à l'eau, et pour les nageurs!!
Esther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'est mon annive bientôôôôôôôô^^ôôô^ôôô^t

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire